Press Release and Response
- Appointment of DHI Chief Executive Officer
- DOC Cup Press Release
- Leadership and Change Management Workshop for Senior Executives of DHI Companies
- DHI and DHI Owned Companies to support and promote Local Bhutanese Products
- Signing Of Memorandum of Understanding between DHI, HI and AFF
- Bhutan To Host First Better Business Summit
- Shareholders' Agreement - DHI and SBI
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Dungsum Polymers Limited
- DHI & Contract Employment
DHI/M&PR/1b/2015/ 16th October 2015
As per the discussion during the DHI owned Companies media meet on August 28th hosted by Bank of Bhutan Limited September 11 by Bhutan Power Corporation, representatives from the DOCs suggested on a team building event-" The DOC CUP"-to be organized to build a strong team spirit amongst all DOCs.
It is very common to talk about ‘Teams' at the work place. We often hear the words "my team", "team building" and unity among employees but very few understand how to create the experience of teamwork or how to develop an effective team. Belonging to a team, in the broadest sense, is a result of feeling part of something larger than oneself. In a team oriented environment, one can contribute to the overall success of the organization. Even though we have a specific job function and we belong to a specific company, we are unified through one holding company-The Druk Holding and Investments Limited.
Team building has become a milestone in every organization. Team building through a sport event, especially football, is the best way to bring the employees together. As a team building event, the DOC cup's main target is to enhance and develop team spirit with the DOCs.
Opening match for the DOC cup will be tomorrow (17th October) from 6pm at Changlimethang football stadium between DHI and BOBL.