February 18, 2019
ANNOUNCEMENT - BizAP
|Sl. No||Name||CID Number|
|5||Tshewang Namgyal K||11603003341|
|29||Pema C. Gyaltshen||10715001137|
|30||Thinley Bidha Wangchuk||11009001163|
- All shortlisted applicants are required to complete Innovation Readiness Course (IR Online course) before 27th February 1 pm. On 19th February 2019, you will get an email from firstname.lastname@example.org sharing the link and details regarding the online course. Please let us know if you do not get the e-mail by 20th February 2019. Kindly note: Completion of the IR Course is mandatory before the final interview. You will not be allowed to present unless it is completed.
- Prepare a Deep Dive presentation for the final interview. Please refer to the Deep Dive presentation template for instructions. Each applicant will be given only 10 minutes for presentation followed by 20 minutes of question and answer session during the final interview. Your presentation should be ready by 4th March 2019. The final interview will take place from 5th March (afternoon) to 7th March 2019.
Kindly note: Final Interview schedule, time and venue will be shared on 1st March 2019 on DHI website. The result of the interview will be announced on March 7, 2019 on DHI website www.dhi.bt by 5:00 PM.
NIQ No.: DHI/Proc 10/2018/249 October 25, 2018
NIQ No.: DHI/Proc 10/2018/ October 5, 2018
NIQ No.: DHI/Proc 10/2018/ June 26, 2018
17 March 2018
Druk Holding and Investments Ltd. is floating 12000 units of commercial papers at face value of Nu. 100,000.00/unit at a discount rate of 2.5% pa for 30 days. The closing date for subscription is . Please visit the following link or www.rsebl.
14 March 2018
DHI would like to invite sealed bid from eligible printing firms with valid trade license for Design, Edit, Layout and Printing of DHI Annual Report.
Bidding document can be downloaded from the following link:
For further information, please contact Media Officer, DHI at 336257 /58 (138) during office hours.
DUNGSAM CEMENT CORPORATION LIMITED
Dungsam Cement Corporation Limited (DCCL) is floating corporate bonds (Series III) amounting to Nu. 300 million. All interested public and private Institutions and individuals are invited to purchase the Bonds. The following are the terms and conditions;
- Issuer : Dungsam Cement Corporation Limited
- Broker : BDBL Securities Limited
- Total Issue Size : Nu. 1,500 million
- Private Placement : Nu. 1,200 million
- Public Offering : Nu. 300 million
- Tenure : 7 years
- Face Value : Nu. 1000/-
- Issue price : Nu. 1000/-
- Minimum subscription : 1000 (one thousand) units for institutions and 10(ten) units for private individuals
- Coupon/Interest rate : 8% per annum (Semi-annual payment)
- Opening Date : May 19, 2015
- Closing Date : June 19, 2015
- Allotment date : June 23, 2015
- Allotment : The allotment will be done based on the ‘Equal allocation method' of RSEBL
- Tax Exemption : Coupon amount will be exempted for the purpose of PIT.
- Guarantee/Security : Guaranteed by DHI and fully secured with the pledge of equity shares of one of its subsidiary company
Kindly read the prospectus for more detailed information on the Bond being issued. A copy of the application form and prospectus can be obtained from the DCCL website (www.dccl.bt), and BDBL offices and branches. The following are the links
For any clarification, please contact Ms. Dorji Zangmo, DCCL, (M:17660296, e-mail :email@example.com) or Mr. Sangay Wangdi, BDB (M:17516930, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)