Dasho Sangay Khandu
- Dasho Sangay Khandu brings more than 36 yrs of work experience with the Royal Government of Bhutan and Corporate World. He started his career as a Marketing Officer (1976) and steadily rose to become the CEO of Food Corporation of Bhutan and served in the capacity for several years. In 1986, he was appointed as the Deputy Secretary of the Ministry of Trade & Industry and became the Director of the Ministry in 1991. After five years of service in the Ministry of Trade & Industry, he became the CEO of Bhutan Development Finance Corporation Ltd (1992 – 1997). In 1997, He was appointed as the CEO of Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan Ltd and later became the CEO of Druk Air Corporation Ltd (2000 -2005). In Feb. 2005, he was appointed as the Director General of Ministry of Trade & Industry. In 2007, he was promoted and appointed the Secretary of the National Land Commission. Dasho Sangay Khandu has also served as Board of Director and Chairperson of many Corporations. It was during his tenure in the National Land Commission, the nation-wide cadastral re-survey was carried out in Bhutan. He was conferred red scarf by His Majesty the King in December 2009.
Mr. Nim Dorji
Prior to his appointment, Mr. Nim Dorji served as Director General of Department of Agriculture in the Ministry of Agriculture and Forests. He also served as the Joint Secretary in the Ministry of Finance. Dasho started his career in 1989 as trainee officer in the Ministry of Finance. He became the Director of Department of Public Accounts in 2007 and the Joint Secretary of the Ministry of Finance in 2012.He holds a Master's in Business Administration from the University of Canberra, Australia.
Mr. Pema Chewang
- Mr. Pema Chewang is the Secretary of National Land commission of Bhutan. Prior to joining the National Land Commission, he served as Deputy Chamberlain (Zimpon Wom) in the His Majesty's Secretariat for more than 4 years. He also served as Chief Planning Officer in Gross National Happiness Commission and was a Division Head in Department of Aid & Debt Management under Ministry of Finance. He began his career as a Militia Officer in the Royal Bhutan Army in 1991. Mr. Pema Chewang holds a Master in Development Economics from Australian National University, Canberra, Australia. He received his Bachelor of Arts Degree from Sherubtse College, Kanglung, Bhutan.
Mr. Tenzin Dhendup
- Mr. Tenzin Dhendup was the Secretary of Ministry of Agriculture & Forests. He has been working in the Ministry of Agriculture & Forests for more than 33 years. Prior to his appointment as the Secretary, he was the Director General for Department of Agriculture. He started his career as a Trainee Officer in the Department of Livestock in 1981. He graduated from Auburn University, Alabama, United States with a Master of Science in Aquatic Biology. He holds Bachelor degree in Zoology from St. Edmunds College, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong, India.
Mr. Karma Tsetop Rinchhen
- Mr. Karma Tsetop Rinchhen is the CEO of A Middle Path to Bhutan, a tour operation business in Bhutan. He also owns a well established trading business providing quality eco-friendly products and services. Prior to venturing into business, he worked in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) from 1992 to 2005. During his tenure in the MoFA, he handled various bilateral, regional, and multilateral issues of economic, social, and political nature. He also served in MoFA office in Geneva, Switzerland, and New Delhi, India before resigning as Deputy Director of Policy and Planning Division. In the recent past, he served as the Board Director of Druk Air Corporation Ltd. and State Trading Corporation of Bhutan Ltd. Mr. Karma Tsetop Rinchhen holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English (honours) from St. Stephen's College, Delhi University, India. .
Mr. Ugyen Rinzin
- Chairman, Yangphel Pvt. Ltd. Mr. Ugyen Rinzin has a Bachelors Degree in English Honors from Delhi University. He is the founder of Yangphel Company with its businesses spanning across sectors such as tourism, wood works, housing, supply and handicrafts. He currently holds Chairmanship in Yangphel Pvt. Ltd, Dragchu Beverages Pvt. Ltd and the Bhutan Insurance Company. He is also an ardent promoter of the National Sport; Archery and is the President of Bhutan Archery. As a Board member of Tarayan Foundation and National Council for Woment & Children (NCWC), he continues to play a meaningful role in addressing social issues. In the past, he served as the Board member of Druk Air Corporation, the Royal Society for Protection of Nature (RSPN) and the Bhutan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCCI)
Dasho Karma Yezer Raydi
- Dasho Karma Yezer Raydi is the chief executive officer of the Druk Holding and investments Ltd. He brings in rich leadership experience having served the tsa-wa-sum for 27 years. He was awarded Blue Scarf by His Majesty the king on having been appointed as an eminent member of National Council in 2008 and 2013 and Red Scarf on 17th December 2012. An engineer by education, he started his career as an Industrial Engineer for BDFC in 1989 and served for many years. He worked as an Executive Engineer, Dept. of National Properties, Ministry of Finance till 2000. In 2000 he joined the Dept. of Urban Development & Housing, Ministry of Works & Human Settlement as a Superintending Engineer for six years and steadily rose to become the Director for Standard & Quality Control Authority, Thimphu. In 2006 he was appointed as Chairman of Bank of Bhutan and later appointed as Chairperson, House Committee, National Council, in 2008.