Press Release and Response
- DHI BizAP Closing Ceremony
- DHI BizAP Press Release
- Druk Metallurgy Limited Press Release
- Appointment of DHI Chairman
- Appointment of DHI Chief Executive Officer
- DOC Cup Press Release
- Leadership and Change Management Workshop for Senior Executives of DHI Companies
- DHI and DHI Owned Companies to support and promote Local Bhutanese Products
- Signing Of Memorandum of Understanding between DHI, HI and AFF
- Bhutan To Host First Better Business Summit
- Shareholders' Agreement - DHI and SBI
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Dungsum Polymers Limited
- DHI & Contract Employment
Appointment of DHI Chief Executive Officer
Press Release No. DHI/M&PR/1b/2015/962
Thimphu, 19 November 2015: By order of the board, the company is pleased to announce the appointment of Hon(Dasho) Karma Yezer Raydi as the new Chief Executive officer of the Druk Holding and Investments Limited.
He brings in a wealth of leadership experience and proven ability to lead DHI and its companies forward. Having served the tsa wa sum for 27 years, he was awarded Blue scarf by His Majesty the king on having been appointed as an eminent member of National Council in 2008 and 2013 and Red Scarf on 17th December 2012.
Dasho will assume the office with effect from 27th November 2015 following a modest reception and Tendrel ceremony at DHI office.
For more information please contact:
Media & PR Unit, DHI: 02-336257/58 ext 145
Executive Secretary to CEO: 02-336257/58 ext 131
The Druk Holding and Investments Limited (DHI) is the holding and investment arm of the Royal Government of Bhutan. DHI currently owns twelve companies and has shareholdings in nine other companies in Bhutan. These companies operate in energy & resources, real estate & construction, communications and transportation, financial & manufacturing and trading sectors