Corporate Services Division is headed by an Associate Director. The Division has four key functions which are:
I. Media and PR
- Collaborate with functional departments and conduct important events including the Annual Press Conference of DHI Owned Companies & Liaise with the media agencies to facilitate media coverage on DHI under the guidance of CEO & maintain relation with the media fraternity.
- Keep abreast of the social, mainstream and other forms of media coverage on DHI and take appropriate measures to manage DHI’s image and interests under the guidance of CEO.
- Responsible for procurement of Goods, Services and Works and ensure that it is carried out in keeping with the DHI Group Procurement Manual and the Delegation of Powers.
- It is the nodal agency to implement the DHI Group Procurement Manual 2021
- Support DHI and DHI Group of Companies in implementing and interpreting DHI Group Procurement Manual 2021.
III. Information Technology
- Support DHI in providing ICT solutions to its group companies, new investments, trainings and also explore new ICT based projects.
- Implement practicable cost effective ICT and MIS solution for DHI and its companies.
- Create, implement, maintain and review ICT specific processes, methods, principles of working, systems and models that are the most effective and reflect the business needs.
IV. General Counsel
- Provide legal support to the Departments and provide legal views and legislative policy feedback to the external agencies.
- Undertake legal due diligence to facilitate activities such as M&A, incorporation, business expansion, drafting AoI, SHA/JVA, MoUs, etc., and liaise with DHI companies and advice the companies on legal matters referred to DHI.